The newspaper you'll look forward to each month
A monthly Bible-centered paper designed to encourage, uplift, and inspire those in the Jacksonville community
There is no cost to you! Simply sign up and we will add you to the mailing list each. You’ll receive an issue once a month in the mail.
In this world of uncertainty, we can get comfort from the Bible. Each article and story is based on principles found throughout scripture to help strengthen and encourage you.
Something For Everyone
The Lifeline has something for all ages. You will find articles for adults, teens, stories for children, puzzles, and more!
See For Yourself
With as much negativity we see on the news and around us, it is good to read something positive. The Lifeline is a free monthly paper you can subscribe to that will be an encouragement to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Reach Your Community
Access a more targeted audience with your advertising budget.
If you were to die today, are you 100% sure you'd go to heaven? Or would you have a doubt?
Many times, people put whether they’re a good person, how many “good deeds” they do, or rely on what church they attend as whether or not they will go to Heaven.
The Bible is clear. Take a few minutes to see, from the Bible, how you can know 100% that you are on your way to Heaven.
- In Genesis 37, what did Israel make for Joseph? He gave him a coat of many colors.
- Why did Joseph’s brothers hate Joseph? Give two reasons. They hated him because their father loved him more than all his brethren and because of his dream.
- After Joseph told his family of his two dreams, what was their response?
His brothers hated him and envied him, but his father observed the saying.
- Joseph went to find his brothers in Shechem, but where did he find them instead? Dothan
When Joseph’s brothers saw Joseph coming from afar off, what did they do? They conspired against him to slay him.
- Which brother delivered Joseph from the plot to slay him? Reuben
- Instead of slaying Joseph, what did the brothers decide they were going to do? They were going to cast him into a pit in the wilderness.
- What did Joseph have taken from him before he was thrown into the pit? His coat of many colors was stripped from him.
- What did Judah suggest to his brothers while they were eating bread and why? He suggested that they sell Joseph to the Ishmeelites because they could profit from that.
- When the brothers brought Joseph’s coat (which had been dipped in goat’s blood) to their father, what did he suppose had happened to his son? Where was Joseph really? He thought that an evil beast had devoured him and that he had been rent in pieces. He was sold into Egypt.