Finding a source of encouragement can be tough! With everything you're bombarded with each day, life can often seem bleak.
Sign Up For A Free Subscription Today
If you were to die today.... Are you 100% sure you'd be in Heaven or would you have a doubt?
If you were to ask twenty different people this question, you’d probably get twenty different answers. The only answer that matters is the one that comes from God. From the Bible, there are four things you need to know:
No one is good enough to go to Heaven on his own merit. No matter how much good we do, we still fall short.
The penalty for our sin is eternal separation from God in Hell.
Christ’s great love for us was shown when He died on the cross and rose again from the dead to pay our sin debt.
Romans 10:13, For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord
shall be saved.
Everlasting life is a gift purchased by the blood of Jesus and offered freely to those who call upon Him by faith. We talk to God through prayer, and we encourage you to either accept Jesus as your Saviour with your own prayer or use the one below as a guide. Realize it is not mere words that will save you but your faith in Jesus Christ.
“Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. Please forgive me of my sins. I now trust You as my personal Saviour. Come into my heart and save my soul from Hell. Please take me to Heaven when I die. Thank You for saving me, Jesus. Amen.”
Please let us know if you prayed and accepted Jesus as your Saviour today! Congratulations on the best decision you will ever make!
Trivia Answers For The July 2020 Edition
1. What bird is mentioned more than any other bird in the Bible? EAGLE
2. In Job, God mentioned a bird that He deprived of wisdom. What was that bird? OSTRICH
3. How many times did Noah send the dove out of the ark? TWICE
4. King Solomon had these birds imported by his navy. PEACOCK (I KINGS 10:22)
5. In Psalm 102, David compares himself to three different birds. What were they? PELICAN, OWL, AND SPARROW
6. On which day of creation did God create the birds? DAY 5
7. What kind of bird did God use to feed Elijah? RAVEN
8. What kind of bird built a nest in the temple for her young? SPARROW
9. What prophet wrote these words: Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times….? JEREMIAH
10. In Matthew 23, Jesus wants to gather those in Jerusalem like what kind of bird gathers her young? HEN