The newspaper you'll look forward to each month
A monthly Bible-centered paper designed to encourage, uplift, and inspire those in the Jacksonville community
There is no cost to you! Simply sign up and we will add you to the mailing list each. You’ll receive an issue once a month in the mail.
In this world of uncertainty, we can get comfort from the Bible. Each article and story is based on principles found throughout scripture to help strengthen and encourage you.
Something For Everyone
The Lifeline has something for all ages. You will find articles for adults, teens, stories for children, puzzles, and more!
See For Yourself
With as much negativity we see on the news and around us, it is good to read something positive. The Lifeline is a free monthly paper you can subscribe to that will be an encouragement to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Reach Your Community
Access a more targeted audience with your advertising budget.
If you were to die today, are you 100% sure you'd go to heaven? Or would you have a doubt?
Many times, people put whether they’re a good person, how many “good deeds” they do, or rely on what church they attend as whether or not they will go to Heaven.
The Bible is clear. Take a few minutes to see, from the Bible, how you can know 100% that you are on your way to Heaven.
- In Luke 1, what was the name of the angel who was sent to tell Mary that she would bring forth a son? Gabriel
- What was the reason the angel gave for why Jesus would be called the Son of God? Because the Holy Ghost would come upon her and the power of the Highest would overshadow her.
- What did Elizabeth tell Mary would be the reward for her belief in what the Lord had told her? There would be a performance of those things which were told her.
- Mary’s cousin Elisabeth gave birth to whom just a few months before Jesus was born? John the Baptist
- In what book of the Bible is the story of Jesus’ birth found? Luke 2
- Where was Jesus born (city and place)? In a manger in Bethlehem
- Whom did the angel of the Lord tell of Jesus’ birth? The shepherds
- From whom did Jesus get His name? Gabriel, the angel of the Lord
- Where did Mary and Joseph take Jesus shortly after His birth and why? To Jerusalem to present Him to the Lord and to offer a sacrifice
- Which two people saw Jesus as an infant in the temple? Simeon and Anna