The newspaper you'll look forward to each month
A monthly Bible-centered paper designed to encourage, uplift, and inspire those in the Jacksonville community
There is no cost to you! Simply sign up and we will add you to the mailing list each. You’ll receive an issue once a month in the mail.
In this world of uncertainty, we can get comfort from the Bible. Each article and story is based on principles found throughout scripture to help strengthen and encourage you.
Something For Everyone
The Lifeline has something for all ages. You will find articles for adults, teens, stories for children, puzzles, and more!
See For Yourself
With as much negativity we see on the news and around us, it is good to read something positive. The Lifeline is a free monthly paper you can subscribe to that will be an encouragement to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Reach Your Community
Access a more targeted audience with your advertising budget.
If you were to die today, are you 100% sure you'd go to heaven? Or would you have a doubt?
Many times, people put whether they’re a good person, how many “good deeds” they do, or rely on what church they attend as whether or not they will go to Heaven.
The Bible is clear. Take a few minutes to see, from the Bible, how you can know 100% that you are on your way to Heaven.
- In Daniel 6, why was Daniel preferred above the presidents and princes? Daniel was preferred above them because an excellent spirit was in him.
- The presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel, but they could not. Why? Daniel was faithful and there was no error or fault found in him.
- After finding no fault in Daniel, the presidents and princes sought to use what to find occasion against Daniel? They sought to use the law of his God.
- What did the decree that King Darius signed say? The decree said that anyone who asked a petition of any God or man besides the king for thirty days would be cast into the den of lions.
- Even though Daniel knew about the decree that was made, what did he do? Daniel kneeled upon his knees, prayed, and gave thanks before his God as he did aforetime.
- Did the king want to punish Daniel according to the decree that had been made? No. The king was very displeased with himself, set his heart to deliver Daniel, and labored until the going down of the sun to deliver him.
- What did the king spend the night doing in his palace after Daniel was sealed into the lions’ den? He passed the night fasting and did not sleep.
- What question did the king shout into the den the next morning? He asked, …is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?
- What did Daniel say God did for him to protect him in the lions’ den? He said that God sent His angel and shut the lions’ mouths.
- Verse 23 says that no manner of hurt was found upon Daniel. Why? No manner of hurt was found upon him because he believed in his God.